AAPEX organizers have designated Nov. 7 of the show as Service Professionals Day during which specific programs, as well as exhibitor demonstrations and training, will be offered for this segment of the auto care industry. The agenda includes …
• Let’s Tech presentations on communicating with customers, tire-mounted sensors, braking with ADAS, vehicle security and more.
• Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Forum.
• Technology of Tomorrow section.
• Service Professionals Summit.
• Virtual Vehicle Challenge.
• AAPEXedu sessions.
• Mobility Garage.
In addition, the AASA “Know Your Parts” booth will focus on technician training by demonstrating how to access technical hotlines and resources.
These programs and training sessions, as well as entrance to the AAPEX trade show, cost $40 through Friday, Oct. 11. Click here to register for AAPEX, which runs Nov. 5-7 in Las Vegas.