ACDelco is introducing a regional service chain (RSC) program, designed to balance the benefits of being part of a large network while preserving the local relationships many customers want. The RSC program provides chains with the following benefits:
• Service and business training for owners and employees;
• Access to ACDelco’s portfolio of 90,000 parts across 38 lines;
• Quarterly sales performance incentives;
• Professionally designed point-of-sale material;
• GM diagnostic hotline;
• E-business and catalog technology
• Discounts on GM service information, tools and equipment, as well as GM vehicles; and
• No enrollment fee.
“By taking advantage of ACDelco’s parts and expertise, smaller chains can provide the elements of a great customer experience that will build their trust and keep them coming back,” said Carolyn Cook, ACDelco general director. “It also gives us an opportunity to introduce our high-quality GM OE, Professional and Advantage parts to a new segment of consumers whose needs and budgets vary.”
Regional service chains that want to join the RSC program must fulfill these basic requirements:
• Be sponsored by an ACDelco Dedicated Distribution Group (DDG) business that does not have a financial interest in the RSC enrollee;
• Operate at least five stores and a corporate headquarters; and
• Maintain a $1,000 monthly average in ACDelco parts purchases for all locations enrolled in the program.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.