The Automotive Service Association (ASA) has announced Chevron and Kukui as new sponsored benefit providers. ASA sponsored benefit provider companies provide special-priced member services and products to ASA members to help offset their everyday business costs.
Chevron’s national program allows ASA members to receive average savings of 35 percent on Havoline Motor Oil and lubricants for their shops, according to ASA. Members also will receive …
• A $250 signage allowance.
• Consumer promotions to help retain and attract customers.
• Product warranty.
• A free PitPack Rack ($600 value).
• National promotions.
• Customer service.
• Product training.
• Inventory management advice.
Kukui provides a custom marketing website platform that integrates with a business’ point-of-sale (POS) system. Clients receive data on their return on investment, the number of new clients based on their POS system, statistics on customer retention, and areas to improve business via tracking phone calls, appointment forms, and feedback from customer reviews.
ASA members will …
• Receive an annual rebate of $295 to apply toward the cost of national membership in ASA.
• Receive an annual savings of $1,800 when they sign up for the Kukui program.
• Receive a 50-percent discount on a one-time setup fee.
For more information about these new member benefits, visit Chevron’s and Kukui’s profiles at ASA.savings4members.com.