ASE has announced the following officers for its 2020 board of directors …
• Chair: Bobby Bassett, North American national training manager at Gates Corp.
• Vice Chair: Mark Polke, manager of sales and consulting for Bosch Workshop Concepts North America.
• Treasurer: Brad Pellman, president of Pellman’s Automotive in Boulder, CO.
• Secretary: Glen Nicholson, senior director of learning and development at TBC Corp.
• Past Chair: Tom Trisdale, vice president of quality at Toyota.
Additionally, Tom Palermo of Preferred Automotive Specialists has begun a term on the board of directors, while Jason Rainey, vice president of the NAPA AutoCare, now serves on the board of governors.
Stepping down as their terms have expired are …
• Annette Sykora of Smith South Plains.
• Jamie Bullis of Bloomington Firestone.
• Mike Phillips of NAPA Auto Parts.
• Rafael Garcia of Hill Country European Autoworks.