Rob Barto, manager of technical training design at Nissan North America, is the new chairman of the ASE board of directors for 2013. Glenn Dahl, senior coordinator of technical education for Bridgestone Retail Operations, is vice chairman.
Greg Gaulin, owner of Gaulin’s in Williamsville, NY, is treasurer, while Mike Durkin, director of dealer service and warranty operations at General Motors, is secretary. Mike Phillips, vice president of training for the Genuine Parts Co./ NAPA Auto Parts, serves as past chairman.
Newly elected members of ASE’s board of governors, representing various segments of the industry, are …
• Bryan Gregory of Advance Auto Parts;
• Mike Hasinec of Penske Truck Leasing;
• Glen Nicholson of TBC;
• Brad Pellman of Pellman’s Automotive;
• Dan Planz of Volkswagen of America; and
• Russ Stein of Stein Automotive.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.