Automotive Service & Repair Week (ASRW) event planners are adding a new area on the show floor called the ASRW Main Stage. This feature will showcase a different industry speaker every hour during show hours. A total of 12 speakers will comprise the ASRW Main Stage, with six speakers on Thursday and six speakers on Friday.
All Main Stage presentations are available at no charge to attendees. Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis as tickets and registration will not be required. A partial list of Main Stage speakers includes:
• George Avery of State Farm on “Industry Headwinds”
• Jeff Peevy of I-CAR on “Training, Knowledge & Operational KPIs”
• Donny Seyfer of Seyfer Automotive and Pete Rudloff of Pete’s Garage on “Factory Scan Tools: Keys to Improved Productivity & Profits”
• Kim Hazelbaker of the Highway Loss Data Institute on “Crash Testing & Crash Avoidance: Are We There Yet?”
• Kevin McCartney of Automotive Support Services on “The New Reality of Modern Vehicle Maintenance”
Additional details, including a full schedule of ASRW Main Stage speakers and topics, will be announced in the coming weeks.
ASRW will take place Thursday and Friday, Oct. 17-18 — with education beginning Wednesday, Oct. 16 — at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. For more information, visit www.ASRWevents.com.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.