BFGoodrich Tires has launched a program in the United States for construction, agriculture, landscaping and other skilled trade employees who rely heavily on pickup trucks for their work. Program benefits include discounts on all-terrain KO2 tires, roadside assistance and contests.
The company plans to promote its BFGoodrich Tires Tradesmen Support Program through partnerships with such trade associations such as …
• National Association of Home Builders.
• National Cattlemen’s Beef Association.
• Associated General Contractors of America.
• National Association of Landscape Professionals.
• Painting & Decorating Contractors of America.
• American Quarter Horse Association.
• American Subcontractors Association.
Tradespeople who aren’t part of an association also can access the benefits. Online orders for the program begin in mid-March.
The goal is to make work easier for tradespeople by reducing downtime and costs because of tire and vehicle issues, according to BFGoodrich.