The Carquest Technical Institute will, once again be leading sessions during the Automotive Service & Repair Week (ASRW) conference program. This year’s offering will be:
• The Problem with Reprogramming
• Navigating the Electrical Roadmap
• Electronic Power Steering
• Modern Misfire Diagnosis – Part 1
• Modern Misfire Diagnosis – Part 2
• New Vehicle Technologies
Conference sessions led by the Carquest Technical Institute are offered as part of the ASRW Conference Program beginning Wednesday, Oct. 10. Early-bird pricing for conference sessions is available and an all-access Super Pass is on sale for $335 through Aug. 16. Individual sessions are $70 (90-minute) and $130 (3-hour), and all exhibitors are offering a discount of $50 off any conference purchase. For more information, visit www.ASRWevents.com.