Ben Johnson of Mitchell 1 has been announced as president of the Equipment & Tool Institute (ETI) for 2013-’14. He is joined by fellow officers:
• Vice President, Programs – Neil Davis of Snap-on Diagnostics;
• Vice President, Marketing – Tim Morgan of Spanesi Americas;
• Secretary/Treasurer – Bob Holland of Chief Automotive Technologies; and
• Immediate Past President – Dan Brass of Bosch Automotive Service Solutions.
All officers serve one-year terms.
New ETI directors are: Greg Potter of DG Technologies; Jim Fish of Bosch Automotive Service Solutions; and Brian Herron of Drew Technologies, who have been elected to fill open and expired board seats and serve three-year terms.
Elected to an open seat expiring in 2015 is Kathy Kedzior of Mahle Powertrain.
Rounding out the board of directors, completing terms previous elected are:
• David Rich of INNOVA Electronics;
• Dennis Keane of Bosch Automotive Service Solutions;
• Jeff Murphy of Mahle RTI;
• Robert Vogt of IOSiX LLC; and
• Zachary Parker of Redline Detection.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.