• Dale Hobbs of Delphi will conduct a seminar on evaporative monitor failures at the Auto Tech Expo, which will be held April 3-5 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, IL.
• The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) will hold its annual meeting and convention April 10-11 at the Holiday Inn St. Paul East. Click here for more information.
• Mitchell 1 will hold this year’s first Shop Management Workshop May 1-3 at the Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ. The training is designed for those who want to learn more advanced capabilities, better methods, shortcuts and new features for their shop management software. Click here for more information.
• ASA Automotive Systems will hold its 2014 InfoExpo — the national users conference for its software customers — July 27-30 at the Hyatt Regency Austin (Texas). It will be a part of the Friedman User Group Conference. ASA and Friedman are both owned by Constellation Software Inc.
• Chrysler and Mopar, Ford, General Motors and ACDelco, Honda, and Nissan have committed to NACE/CARS 2014, each with larger exhibits than in recent years. NACE/CARS will be held July 28 to Aug. 2 in Detroit.
• The Canadian Collision Industry Forum (CCIF) will host a special summer event July 31 during NACE/CARS 2014 in Detroit. The meeting will feature expert speakers and panel discussions followed by a cocktail reception.
• Online registration is now available for the 2014 International Tire Exhibition & Conference – Tire Dealers/Auto Service, which will be held Aug. 20-24 at the Caribe Royale Hotel & Convention Center in Orlando, FL. Click here for more information.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.