• The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers, Minnesota (AASP-MN) says it raised more than $8,000 for its Automotive Education Fund at the 12th annual Race for Automotive Education held in January. The money will fund scholarships for automotive students enrolled in NATEF-certified mechanical and collision repair programs in Minnesota.
• J-2534 issues will be topic No. 1 at the NASTF Spring 2014 general meeting, which will be held March 20 at the Doubletree Hotel Seattle Airport.
• The 2014 International Fast Lube Expo (iFLEX) will be held March 10-12 at the New Orleans Convention Center and Hilton New Orleans Riverside. Click here for more information.
• Auto Tech Expo participants will have an opportunity to tour Snap-on’s Corporate Innovation Center in Kenosha, WI and attend a special seminar during the trade show being held April 3-5 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, IL. For more info, visit www.autotechexpo.net.
• Registration is now open for the 2014 Automotive Training Managers Council (ATMC) annual conference to be held April 7-9 at the Emory Hotel & Conference Center in Atlanta. Click here for more information or to register.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.