• Bob Stewart, General Motors’ manager of aftermarket service support, will discuss counterfeit tools at the fall general meeting of NASTF on Nov. 6 during Industry Week in Las Vegas.
• The NASTF Spring General Meeting will precede the Automotive Training Expo (ATE) on March 20. ATE, billed as the West Coast’s largest automotive training venue, will be held March 21-23. Both events will take place at the Doubletree Hilton Seattle Airport.
• AMI will honor its 20th class of Accredited Automotive Managers (AAMs) during Industry Week 2014, set for July 29 to Aug. 2 at the Cobo Center in Detroit. AMI will not hold a graduation ceremony during the upcoming Automotive Service & Repair Week (ASRW) in October.
• The Chrysler Group — through its Mopar service, parts and customer care brand — will exhibit at Automotive Service & Repair Week this fall in the new OEM Rotunda area on the show floor. Chrysler/Mopar will join Ford and I-CAR in this new venue.
• MACS will hold a weekend technical training “blitz” Oct. 18-19 at its training center in Lansdale, PA. Click here for more information.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.