The board of directors of the Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide has elected the following officers for the 2013 board term:
• Chairman: Andy Fiffick of Rad-Air Complete Car Care in Cleveland;
• Past Chairman: Michael Deese of Santech Industries in Dallas;
• Vice Chairman: Gus Swensen of Cool Car Auto Air in Columbus, GA;
• Treasurer: Peter Coll of Neutronics in Exton, PA; and
• Secretary: David Jack Of Denso Sales in Long Beach, CA.
The MACS board has 13 members — four each from the service and repair, distribution, and manufacturing divisions, plus the past chairman. Six members are elected annually to two-year terms.
• Elected to two-year terms from the service membership for 2013 were Gus Swensen of Cool Car Auto Air in Columbus, GA and R.C. Shirmer of Glen-Ray Rad Inc. of Wausau, WI.
• Elected to two-year terms from the distribution membership were William Perez of Auto Air Parts of Puerto Rico in San Juan, PR and Steve Sunday of Sunair in Ft. Worth, TX.
• Elected to two-year terms from the manufacturer membership were Peter Coll of Neutronics and Grace Davis of Omega Environmental Technologies in Dallas.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.