MAM Software is releasing a new version of its VAST Enterprise tire business management and retail POS system. The release provides a variety of new features:
• Goodyear price checking during purchase order creation – VAST uses Goodyear’s Price & Availability web service so users can view the company’s inventory and cost check from within the VAST Stock Purchase Order creation process. Dealers can see quantity available and cost for each tire on the purchase order.
• CIMS integration (tire DOT number registration) – VAST now includes an automatic routine that will send out tire registration information to CIMS.
• Carfax integration – The soft are includes a customer intake procedure that employs Carfax to populate the vehicle’s year, make and model by entering a license plate number. Shops also can use Carfax for parts look-up and ordering.
• American Tire Distributors (ATD) integration – Dealers have the ability to see inventory on hand and costs in real time. And, dealers can create hot-shot orders, which are then created automatically on the American Tire Distributors system.
• Full Slate Integration — Integration with Full Slate enables VAST users to accept customer appointments online.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.