• Chris Furse is now the chief marketing officer at Maaco. Furse most recently led marketing communications and advertising for the Burger King Corp. His background also includes stints with Lincoln Mercury and Sprint.
• Franchise law expert Richard Kolman is now the vice president of law and general counsel at American Driveline Systems, the parent company of AAMCO Transmissions Inc.
• Stertil-Koni (Stevensenville, MD), a heavy-duty vehicle lift company, has named Rick Palmer as its national account manager.
• Mercedes-Benz USA (Montvale, NJ) has named three new regional general mangers, responsible for all service, sales, marketing, operations and dealer relations in their respective areas. They are: Tracey Matura, central region; Andrew Noye, southern region; and Bob Yeatman, western region.
• Volkswagen of America (Herndon, VA) has hired Mark McNabb as chief operating officer for the VW brand, responsible for the management of sales, aftersales and customer experience. McNabb, most recently president and CEO of Maserati North America, comes to VW with more than 25 years of experience in the automotive business, including time in parts and service.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.