The NASTF board of directors has appointed the 12 working committee co-chairs for the 2014 term — one co-chair representing the OEMs and one co-chair representing the independent automotive segment. The appointments are:
• Education Committee: Rob Barto (Nissan) and Rob Morrell (WORLDPAC)
• Vehicle Security Committee: Bob Stewart (General Motors) and Claude Hensley (Lockman)
• Service Information Committee: Steve Douglas (Auto Alliance) and Dave Zwalina (Automotive One)
• Equipment & Tool Committee: Dennis Blough (Suzuki) and Greg Potter (DG Technologies)
• Collision Repair Committee: Gary Ledoux (Honda) and Tim Morgan (Spanasi)
• Communications Committee: John Cabaniss (Global Automakers) and Bob Chabot (Manic Media)
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.