The National Auto Body Council (NABC) has elected Nick Notte of Sterling Autobody Centers as its president for 2014. Notte is joined by the following fellow officers:
• Vice President: Elizabeth Stein of Assured Performance;
• Treasurer: Fred Iantorno of CIECA;
• Secretary: Domenic Brusco of PPG Automotive Refinish;
• Director-At-Large: Craig Camacho of Keenan Auto Body; and
• Past President: Brandon Devis of Sherwin-Williams.
New to the NABC board are: Taylor Bowes of 3D Collision Centers, Elizabeth Clark of State Farm Insurance, Joe Lacy of GEICO and Jeff Peevy of I-CAR.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.