Position Description: Alltech Automotive LLC, a dynamic global automotive supplier, is seeking a Director of Sales for the Traditional and Buying Group segments of the North American Automotive Aftermarket. This position will oversee sales to all Strategic partners from our global manufacturing footprint.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with executive and decision-making levels with all buying groups
- Train and develop Alltech regional sales staff to drive sales and profits.
- Drive sales and accountability with all Rep Agencies
- Ensure maximum communication with management and internal departments within the Alltech corporation
- Develop and implement strategies to prospect and secure new accounts
- Manage Profit & Loss Statements, Budgets, Demand Forecasts and Sales Reporting
- Attend industry trade shows and key customer events
- 10+ years overall experience in Aftermarket Sales or related fields.
- Demonstrated relations and experience targeting WD’s, Buying Groups
- Bachelor’s (required) in business or related discipline
- Competent understanding of the automotive aftermarket and strong business acumen
- Proven self-starter with an energetic personality and strong work ethic preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with strong communication (oral and written), leadership, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Technical aptitude and desire to represent complex products
- Willing and able to perform domestic and international overnight travel 40% or more of the time
Alltech offers a competitive compensation & benefits package that includes a competitive salary, 401K, health and life insurance policies plus a performance bonus based on target achievement.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org