The Channel Marketing Manager develops and implement marketing programs that support specific channel customers and targets specific channels. They will work closely with the marketing team and take the lead with the sales team to execute key account programs, promotions, point of sales signage, trade shows and sales presentations.
DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As Channel Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, driving, and implementing channel marketing activity for the channels served by OWI which include automotive retailers, warehouse distributors, convenience stores, big box, grocery, hardware, distributors, fleets and OE’s.
• Work closely with the product and brand marketing teams to develop channel specific marketing plans
• Oversee day to day communication with the sales team to execute channel specific needs
• Implement channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
• Work closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
• Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
• Manage and support channel trade shows
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
• Previous experience working as a channel marketing manager
• Solid experience in strategic project planning
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred
• 5+ years of successful retail marketing experience
• A strong understanding of the retail and commercial industry channels
• Experience and knowledge developing B2B and consumer-based marketing executions
• Experience working with cross-functional areas including graphics package design, sales, outside design consultants.
• Good conceptual, creative, and analytical skills
• Good financial skills and budgeting skills
• Strong team player and ability to work with cross-functional teams and global colleagues
• Well-developed communication skills
• The ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Over the course of 48 years, Old World Industries (OWI) has transformed from a small chemical trading company into a multi-billion dollar global powerhouse for the automotive, chemical, and agricultural industries. OWI manages over a dozen leading consumer and commercial brands across 60 countries.
With today’s diverse business requirements, OWI has mastered the challenge of transporting critical products from point A to point B, while always prioritizing speed and reliability. Behind this fast-moving company is its continued commitment to reinvest in its people, processes, and technology. This focus on human capital and innovation has enabled OWI to develop long-term relationships with major retailers, distributors, and suppliers in the business, without any outside investors.
Still family-owned, OWI continues to live up to the vision of its founders, Tom Hurvis and Riaz Waraich – To Have Fun, Make Money.
Apply Here: https://www.owi.com/careers/search-jobs
And send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org