As a leading Manufacturer of Brake Products, we are seeking a motivated, driven, and professional individual to join our Sales Team. The ideal candidate will bring the following attributes to our Sales Team. Candidate will report to the Vice President of Sales and will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Increase sales and establish new distribution in all segments of the aftermarket.
• Maintain and improve profitability of all product lines.
• Work with staff members to support the company growth initiatives.
Ideal candidate will have certifiable knowledge / abilities:
• Aftermarket “Brake Products” knowledge.
• High level industry and market contacts.
• Broad knowledge and exceptional understanding of the traditional aftermarket.
• Ability to develop, train, and lead Independent Sales Rep’s.
• Work in conjunction with all management segments to achieve corporate goals.
• A “Can Do” attitude, and a relentless desire to exceed expectations.
Additional knowledge / experience:
• Must be highly proficient in MS Office.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and re-prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a team environment or individually.
This is a work remotely position, with travel expected to meet our company’s objectives.
For CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION, forward your information, qualifications, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include code “RM 09-21” in the email subject line to ensure the email reaches the correct contact.