Talented Sales Manager to develop product and account strategies to expand distribution within the aftermarket retailers, heavy-duty truck, online retailers, industrial aftermarket, industrial OE, motorcycle aftermarket and marine. We are looking for an experienced business professional who has a unique knowledge of selling and preparing for yearly product reviews at national big box auto aftermarket retailers and has good relationships with key accounts. Can build strategies to identify new business opportunities and increase market presence
Travel is required forty percent (40%) throughout the US and Canada to train independent sales reps. and call on current and prospective customers with sales reps.
- Work closely with the CEO to develop and execute sales strategies across domestic and international accounts
- Strategically identify new accounts and seek opportunities to expand business within existing accounts
- Manage product portfolio by training independent reps and traveling with reps doing customer calls to develop better understanding of customers’ needs (product, price point, promotions, etc)
- Establish best practices for trade shows and customer meetings.
- Have strong interpersonal relationship with accounts in the auto aftermarket and all market channels.
- Ability to lead, coordinate and optimize sales reps to meet and exceed targeted projections.
- Work at customers’ trade shows and manager trainings.
- Drive sales objectives and projected yearly sales target.
- Help coordinate product development from inception to introduction to customers.
- Proficient using MS Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional communication skills written and oral.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of margins and inventory management
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of successful selling, experience, and statically serving the automotive aftermarket and adjacent industries.
The position is in New York, remote work locations will be considered.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume, credentials, and salary requirements.
You must include code SM 29-19 in email subject line
to ensure the email reaches the correct contact.