Wolo Manufacturing is looking for a talented National Sales Director Manager to develop account strategies to expand distribution within the aftermarket retailers, heavy-duty truck, online retailers, industrial aftermarket, industrial OE, motorcycle aftermarket and marine. The Director will be responsible for sales and profits of Wolo products sold throughout North America including the US, Canada and Mexico distributors.
Strong leadership and professional skills are required to lead, and motivate, the sales team and customers and meet and exceed the sales and profit objectives.
We are looking for an experienced business professional who has a unique knowledge of selling and preparing for yearly product reviews at national big box auto aftermarket retailers and has good relationships with key accounts.
Can build strategies to identify new business opportunities and increase market presence
Travel is required forty percent (40%) throughout the US and Canada to train independent sales reps. and call on current and prospective customers with sales reps.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the development and execution of the overall sales plans including account penetration (new customers) line expansion (existing customers) and enhancing pull-through (fleet customers)
• Drive training and development opportunities for the entire sales force
• Help build current bench strength and recruit new talent
• Use data analysis to achieve sales targets among national accounts
• Direct area managers and representative agencies to optimize coverage and penetration a regional/local levels
• Responsible for the development and implementation of sales programs (promotions, incentives, co-op marketing) to increase awareness and generate purchase with key customers and their fleet base
• Will work closely with product management in completing Product Line Reviews on all product categories to support customer needs
• Responsible for using Functional Business plan in determining gaps in sales for the purpose of achieving financial op/target plan
• Co-Develop and implementation of strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals and customer needs
• Responsible for exploitation & evaluation of current product line sales to maximize category
• Work with sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
• Manage administration of retail price surveys and analysis
• Provide feedback on velocity/turn rates to optimize sales and rationalize unprofitable items
• Assist and support Supply Chain in customer service functions
• Monitor and analyze Sales and Marketing activity against goals and revenue plans and budgets
• Involvement in industry associations.
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience in Data/Sales Management to Heavy Duty manufacturer, distributor or related HD management experience. Educated in financial analysis Capabilities or P&L responsibilities.
• Can work well independently, and collaborate effectively in a team environment
• Strong Computer Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional Analytical ability
• Ability to communicate effectively in a way that inspires and motivates the sales team in disparate locations
• Ability to effectively present business strategies and sales concepts in oral and written reports, email and PowerPoint formats for professional presentations and group meetings.
• Priority setting and project management skills required
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.