• The Equipment & Tool Institute (ETI) has released two new Market Research Studies for purchase: one on information access and one on flash reprogramming. They are available at www.etools.org/ETIMarketResearch.
• Branick Industries’ Smart-O Drain Plug is being rolled out to more than 2,400 Walmart Tire & Lube Express locations nationwide. The product employs an o-ring that expands upon contact with engine oil to reduce the risk of oil leakage through the threads.
• BendPak-Ranger has launched a Spanish-language version of its website.
• Weston, FL-based Tint World has launched a mobile version of its website. Smartphone users are automatically directed to the mobile site when they visit TintWorld.com.
• Heavy-duty vehicle lift maker Stertil-Koni plans to launch a distributor forum where distributors, sales team members, techs, and staffers can collaborate and exchange ideas on a real-time basis.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.