• By 2025, 60 percent of the cars on the road will be Internet-connected, according to the Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
• ASA has launched a remodeled legislative and regulatory website, TakingTheHill.com. The redesign was donated by Autoshop Solutions, the website design and Internet marketing agency that redesigned ASA’s main website, ASAshop.org.
• ASA now offers a digital edition of its AutoInc. magazine in addition to the traditional print format.
• Maaco has named Miami-based Multiplica as its digital agency of record. As such, Multiplica will develop strategies for digital marketing, search engine marketing and social media, as well as implement a complete website re-design.
• Carstar’s same-store sales have been up double digits across North America this year, according to CEO David Byers.
• Carstar has named Ray’s Carstar Auto Body (Bristol, CT) as its Franchisee of the Year.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.