Nissan recently announced a number of leadership changes within its North American and Latin American operations, effective April 1. The following summarizes a few of those that more directly impact the auto care industry …
• John Spoon, previously vice president of parts and service, was named to a new position as vice president of customer quality and chief customer officer for the North American region.
• Kent O’Hara was promoted from senior director of aftersales to vice president of aftersales for the North American region.
• Jack Wilkerson went from director of Infiniti operations to director of aftersales, sales and marketing.
• Eric Ledieu went from director of aftersales at Nissan Canada to chief marketing manager for the Altima, Maxima and GT-R.
• Michael Soutter was promoted from senior manager of field operations and business planning at Nissan Canada to director of aftersales for Nissan Canada.
• Kim Less was promoted from senior manager of parts and service in the supply chain management unit to director of parts and distribution.
• Ricky Mitchell went from senior manager of vehicle purchasing for the Renault-Nissan purchasing organization to director of interior, exterior and aftersales purchasing.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.