Shop owner Jeff Walter of Zimmerman’s Auto Service in Mechanicsburg, PA is the new president of the Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP), a coalition of 12 state and regional associations representing more than 9,000 aftermarket businesses in 24 states. Walter recently completed two terms as president of AASP-PA.
Walter will be joined on the AASP National executive committee by the following board members:
• A.C. Guarino of A.C. Automotive in Winston-Salem, NC;
• Bruce Tschida of Lake Marion Collision in Lakeville, MN;
• Ron Reiling of AASP-Missouri in St. Charles, MO;
• Mike Moehlenkamp of Gary’s Auto Service in Florissant, MO; and
• Rick Starbard of Rick’s Auto Collision in Revere, MA.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.