• Power Stop LLC (Bedford Park, IL), a supplier of performance braking systems, has appointed 30-year industry veteran Gary Roos to the newly-created position of professional tech relations director. As such, Roos works to improve communications between the professional tech and the Power Stop engineering team.
• Steve Schaeber has joined MACS Worldwide as a service training specialist. Schaeber has been working in the automotive industry for more than 20 years as a working technician at independent repair shops and as a post-secondary school and community college instructor.
• GM Canada has appointed John Roth as its vice president of sales, service and marketing, effective Aug. 1. Most recently, Roth was the regional director responsible for the Cadillac south central region within U.S. Sales & Service. He succeeds Marc Comeau, who is moving to GM Korea as vice president of sales, service and marketing.
• Carstar Auto Body Repair Experts has hired Damien Reyna as its area director of operations for franchisees in Colorado, Arizona, Las Vegas and New Mexico. He recently worked for Platinum Autobody in Illinois as a business development manager.
• Carstar has hired Phillip Vick as the director of network development covering the Charlotte, NC and St. Louis markets. Vick is a former territory manager with Mitchell.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.