The SOLD14 program, which stands for Service Opportunities & Learning Day, will return in 2014. The session — which will be held Jan. 27, the day before Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) — will concentrate on the changing nature of heavy-duty service and parts distribution and the business decisions involved. The agenda features the following presentations …
• “Service: The Independent Aftermarket’s Final Frontier” with Bill Wade of Wade & Partners
• “Navigating New Service Channels” with Molly MacKay of MacKay & Co.
• “Making Change ‘Stick’ in Shops” with Dave Kwinn, MSOE
• A panel discussion on “The Future of Affiliate Marketing Service Shop Programs” with leaders from HDA Truck Pride, Vipar and Power HD
• “Expanding Parts & Service Opportunities Using Analytics” with Bruce Merrifield of Merrifield Consulting
Held at the Mirage in Las Vegas the day before HDAW, a separate registration is required. The cost is $149 for one person and $99 for each additional attendee from the same company or for any member of one of the sponsoring groups or associations. Click here for more information or to register.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.