The Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance (San Antonio, TX) is adding five new members to its 10-member National Service Dealer Advisory Council. They will fill seats being vacated by current members whose terms have expired. The new members are:
• Steve Ammazzalorso of Sunny Sunoco in Margate City, NJ;
• Kent Atkins of The Grease Pig in Fayetteville, AK;
• Lee Lizarraga of ABC Auto Care in Ventura, CA;
• Steve Morton of Morton’s Auto & Truck Repair in New Albany, IN; and
• Al Sutherland of Al’s Certified Auto Repair in Augusta, ME.
The council works to refine The Alliance’s Certified Service Center programs, code of ethics and compliance guidelines. In addition, it helps research new programs and acts as a sounding board for program improvements and recommendations.
The Alliance is an auto parts distribution and marketing organization with more than 2,200 parts stores and 3,000-plus Certified Service Centers throughout North America.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.