Job Title: Director of Marketing
Reports to: President – Automotive Parts Associates (APA)
Location: Works from home office
Travel Required: North America Travel
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Director of Marketing will lead APA’s marketing efforts. This position will develop marketing strategies, create plans and coordinate marketing efforts with the HQ Team. In addition, build awareness of our company’s brand that exemplifies the company’s mission and connects with the values of our Shareholders.
• Develop a marketing strategy and marketing plan – including the results of each campaign
• Research our competitors and how our company can improve our position in the industry
• Create and manage an annual budget for marketing
• Support prospect lead generation efforts
• Oversee social media strategy and implementation
• Create ads and manage advertising with industry publishers
• Coordinate with Products Team to take advantage of any co-branding opportunities with APA suppliers.
• Create APA Promotions and execute from design of material to finalization with winners
• Work with Events Manager on company conferences, promotions, and incentive trips.
• Interact with current APA Shareholders on promotions to encourage their customers to buy more APA Product Lines, thus increasing revenue stream for APA.
• Collaborate with the HQ team to ensure successful implementations and follow through.
• Service Center – update current collateral for this service and distribute to Shareholder customers and track existing and new customers.
• Write and publish press releases
• Prepare reports and give updates to the Board of Directors on the monthly conference call.
• Work with HQ Team to design recruitment campaigns and enhance communication among Shareholders.
• Understand APA programs that this position will support: Data Solutions, Elite Extra, APA Pricing Portal, GCommerce, Product Line Incentive Program, Product Line Survey, Ebiz.parts, SourceIT, Professionals’ Choice Service Center, APA Incentive Program, APA promotions, APA website.
• Work with IT consultant on keeping the APA website current and fresh
• Initiate new and creative means to enhance the APA Services and Programs for Shareholders.
• Other duties as assigned by President
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications
• Minimum of two – three years of experience in wholesale buying or distribution in the automotive aftermarket environment or similar experience.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills.
• Strong design skillset.
• Ability to communicate effectively in speech and writing.
• Proven marketing campaign experience.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org