We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
This position will perform a range of functions involved with automotive eCommerce related to product management to build products and market share for the automotive aftermarket. The person in this position will be responsible for working closely with members of the product management team, product development teams, automotive and corporate marketing, sales, and various operations departments to ensure continuity in product offering and reinforce the company’s strategic goals.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop new Epicor B2B, B2C and O2O eCommerce solutions for the automotive aftermarket as well as manage and grow existing Epicor eCommerce solutions.
• Responsible for documenting current customer and industry needs and problems and developing marketing requirements that reflect the proposed Epicor eCommerce product solutions.
• Effectively communicate business and product requirements to product development team.
• Manage the complete product life cycle of eCommerce products – from business case to product end of life.
• Work with Sales to ensure company revenue goals are met while ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Develop product training presentations and modules
• Develop and maintain complete product data information consisting of competitive feature benefit review, product description and function, product numbers and break down and pricing information and rationale.
• Conduct field research/customer visits to understand issues/opportunities and make recommendations to correct issues and take advantage of opportunities.
• Report monthly on sales performance for products. Explain positive/negative variances and suggest actions to correct negative sales variances.
What You Need to Succeed:
• 5+ years’ experience in the Automotive Aftermarket with focus on eCommerce solutions including B2B
• Ability to manage the complete product life cycle of eCommerce products
• Experience taking a new product to market
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• 2+ years’ experience in product management
• Experience with developing productive relationships at all levels and effectively working with cross-functional teams to execute and achieve goals.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, disability or veteran status.”
Primary location: Austin Texas United States
Relocation assistance may be available
Other location(s): US-California-Dublin; US-Minnesota-Minneapolis