To develop, provide, and manage a sales strategy, to achieve stated performance objectives for assigned product lines and accounts across in multiple channels as Hardware, Mass, Farm/Fleet
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Under direction of the Vice President and Director of Sales take responsibility for all field sales activities for Distributors and Retailers under Sales Manager responsibility
• Meet with Buyers directly and regularly to achieve sales revenue and margin goals through organic growth of existing product lines and new product sales
• Develop relationship with key Retail Accounts as Tractor Supply, Meijer, True Value, Do It Best, Orgill, etrailer, and other distributors as assigned.
• Perform duties of sales reporting to Director of Sales and VP of Sales for purposes of analyzing and planning to achieve corporate objectives for these channels
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or minimum five years of related selling experience and relationships in Retail Channels that have Automotive products
• Prefer relevant experience in Automotive Aftermarket accessories.
• Specific location not required and work from home office acceptable
• Willing to travel as necessary – primarily USA
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
• Ability to write clear reports and maintain the important records
• Effective organizational and management skills
• Expert in time management and the ability for achieving the given tasks within the allocated time frame
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem solving skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and follows all national, state and local ordinances regarding applicant consideration. Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.