This individual will be focused on selling Schrader TPMS and other Aftermarket products to new and current customers with a focus on the Warehouse Distribution traditional channel.
• Help execute a sales strategy that meets corporate objectives of sales and earnings growth.
• For all existing and target customers, execute comprehensive sales plans to include product mix, pricing, forecasts, budgets, profit projections and all program details.
• Aggressively close new business each year in keeping with corporate capabilities and profit objectives.
• Practice solution-based selling. Develop and communicate the appropriate “value proposition” for each major customer.
• Assist in the development and distribution of marketing support requirements. This includes but is not limited to packaging, displays, support sales material, & pricing recommendations.
• Work closely with Sales Rep agencies to achieve sales goals and objectives.
• Attend trade shows and key customer events.
• Deliver training clinics.
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree)
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
• A business focus – understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
• Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
• Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
• As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
We are ready for the next century.
Our vision is to be a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection while satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a smart, connected, electrified and, ultimately, autonomous world. Click here to find out more about our Future Focus
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate for ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications – anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
• Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
• View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
• Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters
We are dedicated to ensuring our employees feel a sense of belonging and respect every day. We believe that every individual has unique insights that others can learn from. Working at Sensata means you can bring your whole self to the table. Our goal is to achieve fair representation of women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities, and all types of diversity among all levels in our organization.
Please respond to email@example.com.