• NAPA has named Hennessy Industries as its supplier of the year. Hennessy is the first company to receive the ward six times.
• Ireland-based Wheelcare Ltd. has become a Ken-Tool distributor. Wheelcare serves the tire service industry in Ireland, as well as the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy and Greece.
• The Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair (CCAR) reports that more than 500,000 S/P2 online tests have been completed so far this year.
• Mitchell 1 has updated the maintenance module of its ProDemand repair, diagnostic and maintenance information program with an improved user interface.
• Four Seasons has added an A/C compressor installation video to its YouTube channel.
• Carstar Auto Body Repair Experts has become the first corporate member of ASA.
• CarProof, a Canadian vehicle history report provider, has sold a minority stake in the company to Hellman & Friedman, a San Francisco-based private equity firm.
• The MACS online store now carries Motor Information Systems’ Heavy Truck Specification Guide.
• Universal Lubricants has trademarked its re-refined base oil as EcoClear.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.