• Stertil-Koni (Stevensenville, MD) has hired Brian Myles as its eastern regional sales manager. Myles has spent the last 18 years as a manufacturer’s representative with McIndoo Associates, an automotive and petroleum equipment rep firm.
• MACS Worldwide has named veteran automotive journalist Jacques Gordon as the managing editor of its MACS Action magazine. Gordon is the former editor of Professional Tool & Equipment News and a former technical editor for Motor Age.
• Autodata Publications, an international supplier of technical information for the automotive aftermarket, has appointed Sharon Kellogg as its new U.S. managing director. Kellogg was senior director of segment marketing at Thomson Reuters, a global provider of information to businesses and professionals.
• The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has hired Donna Sage as its director of marketing and communications. Her responsibilities include handling public relations, managing TIA’s online presence and developing marketing material.
• Scott Robertson has rejoined Carstar Auto Body Repair Experts as vice president of development. Robertson led the network’s business development program from 1993-‘98. He most recently was president of a Kansas City-based event management company.
• Mr. Lube CEO Stuart Suls appeared on a recent episode of Undercover Boss Canada. The show follows executives from top Canadian companies as they go incognito among their employees to get a better idea of how things really work and how those employees really feel about their jobs and their employer.
We encourage you to add your comments below concerning this article.